Megan Jastrab and Coryn Rivera, both headed to the Tokyo Olympics, finished in second and third place.
Ty Magner and Leigh Ann Ganzar won their respective USPRO Criterium championships titles on Friday night.
Watch live criterium racing from Louisville, Kentucky. Stars and stripes jerseys are on the line for pro men, women, and under-23 racers.
Brad Huff delivers a men's national criterium championship victory for Rally Cycling
Marcotte scores his second stars-and-stripes jersey in 12 months, and Ryan emerges from last-lap crash to sprint to victory
A last-corner crash derails the UHC train, but Tibco's Kendall Ryan keeps the rubber side down and pulls the stars and stripes on
Coryn Rivera and John Murphy aim to defend their national crit titles as the race moves to a new time slot, this Saturday in South Carolina
USA Cycling announces venues for 2015-16 national championships and a change to the mountain bike nationals format
Casey B. Gibson snaps the stars (and the stripes) in North Carolina
Results from the 2013 USA Cycling Professional Criterium National Championships
Powers and Miller show their strength in the 90-minute women's championship as Young outfoxes the UnitedHealthcare train
U23 U.S. criterium champion Ty Magner says his career has reached a new level
1. Kenneth Hanson, Team Optum-Kelly Benefit Strategies 2. Charles Huff, Jelly Belly 3. Bradley White, UnitedHealthcare
Team Optum-Kelly Benefit Strategies delivers its man to the stars and stripes in Michigan
Images from the 2012 USA Cycling Professional National Road Race Championship
Casey B. Gibson shoots a very soggy U.S. pro crit championships in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- 1. Eric Young, Bissell Pro Cycling Team
- 2. Charles Huff, Jelly Belly-Kenda
- 3. Jacob Keough, UnitedHealthcare
- 4. Isaac Howe, Kenda Pro Cycling-Geargrinder
- 5. Alexander Candelario, Kelly Benefit Strategies
- 1. Theresa Cliff-Ryan, Colavita Forno D’Asolo Pro Cycling
- 2. Laura Van Gilder, Mellow Mushroom
- 3. Kelly Benjamin, Colavita Forno D’Asolo Pro Cycling
- 4. Carmen Small
- 5. Samantha Schneider, Tibco-To The Top