A UCI official miscalculates the time gap after a race neutralization, due to crash, and IAM Cycling claims it cost David Tanner the win.
Goss, Tuft, Haedos among early names headed to Italian grand tour
Saxo Bank-Sungard taps David Tanner to replaced injured teammate Michael Morkov in Paris-Roubaix.
- 1. David TANNER, (AUS) V Australia, in 03:22:11, 10s bonus
- 2. Alex DOWSETT, (GBR) Trek-Livestrong, at s.t. 6s bonus
- 3. Javier MEGIAS LEAL, (ESP) Team Type 1, at 26 4s bonus
- 4. Caleb FAIRLY, (USA) Team Holowesko Partners, at s.t.
- 5. K Frank PIPP, (USA) Bissell Pro Cycling Team, at s.t.
Fly V Australia's David Tanner won Wednesday's stage 1 of the 2010 Tour of Utah. Tanner outsprinted Trek-Livestrong's Alex Dowsett for the win. Dowsett takes over the race lead from prologue winner Taylor Phinney.
Tibco's lead-out train delivers and Fly V's Tanner gets his win after his stage 1 solo fell short. Abbott and Sutherland hold the GC leads.