The 33-year-old returned to Quick-Step Floors this season after previously racing on the team from 2009-2013.
Deceuninck-Quick-Step and Israel Start-Up Nation renew deals, 38-year-old Wynants to retire after Roubaix 2021.
Clásica San Sebastián
- 1. Philippe Gilbert (Bel), Omega Pharma-Lotto, 5:48:52
- 2. Carlos Barredo Llamazales (Esp), Rabobank Cycling Team, at 0:12
- 3. Greg Van Avermaet (Bel), BMC Racing Team, at 0:14
- 4. Joaquin Rodriguez Oliver (Esp), Team Katusha, at 0:14
- 5. Dries Devenyns (Bel), Quick Step, at 0:14
Quick Step for the Tour de France:
- Tom Boonen (B)
- Sylvain Chavanel (F)
- Gerald Ciolek (G)
- Kevin De Weert (B)
- Dries Devenyns (B)
- Addy Engels (Nl)
- Jerome Pineau (F)
- Gert Steegmans (B)
- Niki Terpstra (Nl)
- 1. Robert Gesink, Rabobank, in 4:03':58
- 2. Edvald Boasson Hagen, Sky, at 0:47
- 3. Dries Devenyns, Quick Step, at 0:51
- 4. Giovanni Visconti, Farnese Vini-Neri Sottoli, at 0:53
- 5. Christian Vandevelde, Garmin-Cervelo, at 0:53
- 1. Robert Gesink, Rabobank, in 16:15:18
- 2. Edvald Boasson Hagen, Sky, at 0:44
- 3. Dries Devenyns, Quick Step, at 0:57
- 4. Christian Vandevelde, Garmin-Cervelo, at 01:03
- 5. Giovanni Visconti, Farnese Vini-Neri Sottoli, at 01:03
Here are 11 riders the Belgian team boss could sign to strengthen his cobbles squad.
World champion is able to continue but hurts elbow in crash sparked by cars moving past rider group.
Hgiuita defends overnight GC lead to take first WorldTour GC victory of career.
Despite a lingering cold the British sprinter took his third win of the season before heading to Minerva Classic Brugge-De Panne.
Frenchman starts as a major favorite for the iconic dirt road race in Italy.
Danish sport director knows he can expect a call from the top if the team rolls a few weeks without a victory.
UAE Team Emirates rider wrestles overall race lead with well-timed, late attack.
World champion smashes 7.1km test against the clock, teammate Ethan Hayter second.
From Peter Sagan's move to Team TotalEnergies to Sam Bennett's return to Bora-Hansgrohe to Vincenzo Nibali heading to Astana, here are the latest transfers in the men's peloton.
Why is the 2021 Tour de France so hard? Riders point to a brutal week 1, Mathieu van der Poel's early aggression, and Tadej Pogačar.
Mark Cavendish confirms he wants to keep racing 'as long as my body will let me' as he braces for the Pyrénées.
Here's what Wilco Kelderman, Mark Cavendish, Guillaume Martin, and others said after two laps up and over Mont Ventoux.