Don't miss a moment from Paris-Roubaix and Unbound Gravel, to the Giro d’Italia, Tour de France, Vuelta a España, and everything in between when you join Outside+.
Cycling brands are constantly releasing new, innovative products designed to make riding more enjoyable. There’s always interesting fresh tech worthy of your attention, but it can be hard to keep up with it all.
That’s why we’ve researched the latest and greatest products in road and gravel cycling and compiled the most interesting new ones for fall and winter, both those that have recently come out and those that are slated to be released soon.
We’ll have 20 stories throughout the week highlighting these new products. It’s something we’re calling Tech Week. Keep checking VeloNews from Monday to Friday, October 24-28, to stay up to date on it all.
And if you’re a fan of mountain biking, be sure to head over to Pinkbike for their Tech Week coverage of all things knobby tires and full suspension.
Check back in frequently for all the latest tech!
- New road apparel for the cool weather ahead
- 4 fresh gravel bikes for fall
- 6 tools to make working on your bike easier
- 3 new lights and road safety products
- 4 new road bikes
- Wahoo announces hardware and software training bundle, and new Wahoo X features
- 5 new smart trainers, cycling computers, and power meters
- 4 new helmets for road, gravel, commuting, and urban riding
- 5 new wheels for road and gravel
- 4 sunglasses for on the bike and off
- New bike racks
- Prepare, fuel up, and recover
- New aero road bikes and fresh paint options
- 4 new cycling shoes for every terrain and temperature
- 4 new bags for your bikepacking adventures
- 4 new tires for gravel and road
- The latest gravel apparel
- 4 new gravel and e-gravel bikes
- Cranks, saddles, handlebars, and more to refresh your bike
- Tech Week: 4 new water storage solutions