Don't miss a moment from Paris-Roubaix and Unbound Gravel, to the Giro d’Italia, Tour de France, Vuelta a España, and everything in between when you join Outside+.
The gang at Velocity in Grand Rapids, Michigan, has a new rim available — the Blunt SL. The new model builds off the proven P35 and Blunt rims. The rims can be run tubeless at a weight of 420 grams in the 29-inch/700c platform. And for all those riders on their own paths, Velocity offers the rims/wheels in 650b.
And going tubeless is easy with the Blunt SL using Velocity’s Velotape kit.
In addition to rims, Blunt SL Pro and Comp wheelsets are also available. Each wheel is handbuilt by at Velocity, which can custom build to rider’s specifications. Detailed information can be found at www.velocityusa.com. The Velocity Blunt SL rims and wheelsets are available through any local bike shop or from Velocity’s online store.
Velocity Blunt SL rims are available in 26, 650b or 29 sizes, in black, silver or white color with 28, 32 or 36 hole drilling. MSRP $84.99
Velocity Blunt SL Pro Wheelsets
28 hole Velocity Lightweight ATB disc hubs
• Front (2x/radial) and rear (2x) with Sapim CX Ray spokes, alloy nipples
• 26-inch(559) – 1,475 grams
• 650b – 1,525 grams
• 29-inch/700c – 1,575 grams
Velocity Blunt SL Comp Wheelsets
• 32 hole Velocity Lightweight ATB disc hubs, front (3x/radial) and rear (3x) with DT Swiss Competition spokes, brass nipples
• 26-inch (559) – 1,675 grams
• 650b – 1,725 grams
• 29-inch/700c – 1,775 grams