Don't miss a moment from Paris-Roubaix and Unbound Gravel, to the Giro d’Italia, Tour de France, Vuelta a España, and everything in between when you join Outside+.
Smith’s new Session helmet strikes a balance between style, protection, and ventilation. The 370-gram helmet features the honeycomb-like Koroyd material in strategic impact areas on the sides of the helmet and 15 vents. The venting on top of the helmet is wide-open for maximum airflow and ventilation.
Smith Session features:
– Lightweight Aerocore In-Mold Construction
– Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS)
– Integrated skeletal structure
– VaporFit adjustable fit system
– XT2 anti-bacterial performance lining
– Ultra-light single layer webbing
– AirEvac ventilation
– Ultimate sunglass and goggle integration
– Camera & light mount compatible
– Three-position adjustable visor
The Attack Max is the Attack’s big brother with a larger lens. It has the same Smith MAG™ lens interchangeability technology to swap between the two ChromaPop lenses included with the sunglasses. The nose piece has two positions — one for better ventilation, another that moves the lens closer to the face to better shield eyes from the wind.
Smith Attack Max features:
– Two ChromaPop lenses
– Hydroleophobic lens coating
– Extra ChromaPop Contrast Rose Flash lens
– Custom case
– Medium fit/large coverage
– Two-position adjustable nose pads
– Hydrophilic megol temple and nose pads
– Interchangeable Attack/Attack Max replacement lenses