Don't miss a moment from Paris-Roubaix and Unbound Gravel, to the Giro d’Italia, Tour de France, Vuelta a España, and everything in between when you join Outside+.
Winter training can get extra messy with wet and sloppy roads or sweaty indoor trainer sessions. Muc-Off offers an assortment of brushes, cleaning tools, degreasers, and lubes to make washing and maintaining your bike easier and more efficient this wintery season.
Muc-Off’s 5X Premium Brush Kit includes five specifically designed brushes for professional-level bike washing. Each brush has a sturdy, impact resistant handle and bristles designed to wash without damaging your bike’s delicate components or paint finish. While you might think you just need one brush to clean your entire bike, the unique shapes and designs of Muc-Off’s five brushes have helped us cut down wash time and made our bike cleaning more thorough from top to bottom.
The five-piece brush kit includes:
- Soft Washing Brush – this brush has an oversized head and soft bristles for cleaning large areas of the bike and components.
- Detailing Brush – the small brush can get into tight spaces for cleaning the forgotten nooks and crannies on any bike. It has durable nylon bristles that work well on tough components like greasy cassettes, suspension mounts, or fork crowns.
- The Claw Brush – this features three brush heads and an integrated scraper for de-clogging drivetrains and cleaning in-between cogs, chainrings, and derailleur pulleys.
- The Wheel and Component Brush – shaped to easily clean spokes and rims, this brush makes washing your wheels a snap.
- The Two Prong Brush – separate the two prongs on this brush to wash disc brakes, shocks, cranks, and other hard-to-reach places across the bike.
All of the brushes have durable, impact-resistant handles that have a bit of grip as well. This is handy so the brushes won’t go flying when your hands are soapy and slippery. The brushes are moderately sized so they get the job done but don’t take up loads of room in your bike room or garage.
Just stick them in a bucket, and you’re ready to wash away winter’s dirty muck.