Don't miss a moment from Paris-Roubaix and Unbound Gravel, to the Giro d’Italia, Tour de France, Vuelta a España, and everything in between when you join Outside+.
By VeloNews Interactive
American Jennie Reed won gold in the keirin on Saturday during round three of the UCI Track World Cup in Manchester, England.
Reed, of Kirkland, Washington, fourth in yesterday’s women’s sprint, beat Susan Panzer (Germany) and Daniela Larreal (Venezuela) in the keirin to take the first gold medal of the event for the United States.
500 meter time trial1. Yvonne Hijgenaar (Ned) 35.189
2. Yonghua Jiang (Chn) 35.310
3. Victoria Pendleton (GB) 35.499
3000 meter individual pursuit
1. Katherine Bates (Aus), 3:35.352, beat 2. Emma Davies (GB), 3:42.768; 3. Hanka Kupfernagel (G), 3:43.275, beat Erin Mirabella (USA), 3:44.979
1. Jennie Reed (USA), 2. Susan Panzer (G), 3. Daniela Larreal (Ven)
4000 meter team pursuit
1. Great Britain (Robert Hayles, Paul Manning, Christopher Newton and Bryan Steel), 4:03.138, beat 2. Netherlands (Levi Heimans, Jens Mouris, Peter Schep, Jeroen Straathof), 4:05.500; 3. Australia (Ashley Hutchinson, Brett Lancaster, Brad McGee and Stephen Wooldridge), 4:03.434, caught New Zealand
1. Czech Republic (Martin Blaha and Petr Lazar) 12pts
2. Ukraine (Volodymyr Rybin and Vasyl Yakovlev) 11
3. Slovakia (Martin Liska and Jozef Zabka) 10
1. Damian Zielinski (Pol) beat 2. Florian Rousseau (F) 2-1; 3. Jan van Eijden (G) beat Kiyofumi Nagai (Jpn) 2-0