Editor’s note: Fezzari is sponsoring our coverage of the Epic Rides Series of mountain bike races in 2018. We’ll be riding Fezzari’s new Signal Peak cross-country bike at all four of the races.
For 12 years, Fezzari has been bringing a personalized touch to the online bike-buying process. That hasn’t changed and it won’t. But what’s new this year is the Signal Peak cross-country bike, which was launched just before the Sea Otter Classic.
Like all Fezzari bikes, this 120mm-travel full suspension race bike comes with an unconditional “love it or return it” guarantee to make sure you’re happy with your new ride. From the get-go, Fezzari takes your measurements and custom-builds your Signal Peak (or any other Fezzari bike you want) to make sure it fits great right out of the box.
The Signal Peak is the ideal set-up for any of the four Epic Rides events because just like the Whiskey Off-Road, Grand Junction Off-Road, Carson City Off-Road, or the Oz Trails Off-Road, this bike is all about having fun. With a lightweight carbon fiber frame and a powerful pedaling platform, it won’t hold you back on the long climbs. When it’s time to go down, the Signal Peak charges through rock gardens thanks to its progressive suspension design and capable geometry.
Fezzari Signal Peak features:
– 120mm travel for the aggressive XC trail rider
– 2,000g frame weight (size medium)
– 68-degree head angle and short 430mm chainstays handle switchbacks and technical trails with stability and confidence
– 75-degree seat angle for more efficient pedaling
– GA Link to optimize geometry for 29 or 27.5+ wheels
– 27.5×2.8 or 29×2.2-2.6 tire clearance
– Custom-designed rattle-free cable routing
– Two water bottle mounts inside the front triangle on all sizes
– Custom-molded downtube and chainstay protector
– English-threaded bottom bracket for easy maintenance
– Lifetime frame warranty